Sign up for email updates and we’ll tell you whenever a new post is up – so you can pop over and take a look.
To Live, To Love, To Learn & To Leave a Legacy
I’ve had a rich life.
- As a heart surgeon, I’ve performed life-saving operations on desperately sick children.
- As an author, I’ve written and sold books, articles and reports – using a part of the profits to sponsor surgeries for kids from under-privileged families.
- As a fund raiser, I’ve successfully solicited money from generous donors which has helped my non-profit Foundation cover the cost of over 100 heart operations.
I’ve also traveled the world, read extensively, worked in diverse circumstances, met thousands of people, enjoyed a degree of visibility and publicity, been blessed with the friendship and acquaintance of celebrities, mentored and coached dozens of entrepreneurs… all of which has given me rich experiences.
Sharing these precious life lessons with people I care for has been my passion for long.
- Students have used my business lessons to build and grow their own companies, create their own products, launch successful marketing campaigns.
- People have drawn inspiration and encouragement from the stories I’ve shared about overcoming hurdles and working against impossible odds.
- Many have gained strength and motivation from what I’ve written – because they felt it resonated deep within their hearts and minds.
And seeing this happen is magical… because the real purpose for which I write about these life lessons is different.
It’s to leave a legacy – for a special person in my own life… My daughter.
A few years ago, a professional colleague died suddenly in his sleep. It was a shock. I wondered – “What if it were me?”
That, and what Steve Jobs said in his Stanford commencement address about “trying to tell your kids everything you thought you’d have the next 10 years to tell them in just a few months”, made me decide to start working on it – right away.
That’s what goes on this blog – and gets distributed to the email list.
The best of lessons that life has taught me.
About making money. About gaining and enjoying power. And about growing wiser.
My 4-word mantra for life has been this: “Be Kind. Help Others.”
It’s a nice feeling to know that what was initially meant to be a private journal for one person can ripple out to touch many thousands of lives.
Hopefully, you’ll find this ongoing effort valuable.
- As experiences to draw your own lessons from.
- As a guide to plan and shape your own life.
- As a blueprint to craft your own legacy, for your own special someones.
Together, we’ll dream and share, give and enjoy, receive and grow. Because that’s what happens when you start living your dream.
Join me on this journey of exploration
Here’s what you can expect when you confirm your subscription…
- Free, valuable content
- Occasional offers for quality products and services
- Rarely, an advisory, rant or opinion-piece on topical issues
The typical email frequency is 2 or 3 messages per week.
If you don’t want it, like it, or need it – no problem. You can cancel your subscription at any time.
If you think you’ll find it helpful, and give me permission to send you updates by email, please fill in the form below.
Type in your name and email address, click ‘SUBMIT’ and then confirm your subscription by clicking the link inside an email I’ll send you right away.
I’ll take this opportunity to thank you for your attention, and wish you a blessed, prosperous life ahead.
You’ll also get access to 3 more free BONUS Reports. Your download links will be sent to the email address you submit!
To keep up with what I’m up to at the present moment, see this page.